? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??1712 Grabs Today. 25796 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??1624 Grabs Today. 9851 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Who am I

Who I am
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

LIfe's Too Short

Friday, February 12, 2010

WINTER BREAK!!! YAY BABY!!!

Assalamualaikum and hi readers!

I've been busy with my exams and the clinical, oh yeah, and my internet problem (luckily, my internet problem is over now). So I don't have the time to write in my blog. Anyhow, winter break is tiring. Well, not because I went shopping and all. Just tired because of the clinical attachment. But Im still happy to volunteered for the clinical. I've learned new things and I've got the idea how people work in hospital. If u're watching 'House' or 'Grey's Anatomy' or 'ER', you'll understand what I mean. Since winter break, Im kinda spent a lot not because i shopped, but I went to many restaurant. And seriously, not all of the food is cheap. lol. :P ... Here some photos of me and my housemate went to restaurant. It was a blast! But still, the money is drain like water. SHOOT!

In this picture is me (at your left) and Ana. Peace! I was so sleepy. Look at my eyes. Very small eyes! lol! Well, I just got back from the clinical attachment and suddenly Diyanah and Ana asked me to join them seems like everyone not at home at that time (except me, Diyanah and Ana).



In this picture is Diyanah. :)


In this picture is Ana. Oh, and behind her is our Doctor Yussuf Berikah. We were so shocked we met him here! Lol!





Finally! The food. But Im sorry. I only have a picture of the food. Haha! XD This is the fried SQUID!!



After we had our dinner, time to pose ourselves in the mirror! hahaha! (From left; Diyanah, me and Ana)



This is all for this post. Tata for now!

0 Respond(s):