? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??1712 Grabs Today. 25796 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??1624 Grabs Today. 9851 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Who am I

Who I am
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

LIfe's Too Short

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dialysis

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!


Sorry for not update my blog for a few days. Well, I don't have any spirit to do anything lately, including update my own blog. *sigh* I just got back from Cairo 2 days ago. It was a blast! Eventhough it was so damn TIRING! So for this topic, Im going to talk about the clinical attachment on dialysis department. I think all of you know what is dialysis right? Dialysis means process of separating macromolecules from ions and low-molecular-weight compounds in solution by the difference in theirs rates of diffusion through a semipermeable membrane, through which crystalloids pass readily but colloids pass slowly or not at all. (taken from Dorland's Pocket Medical Dictionary.) I'll show you some pictures of dialysis machine and the patient for you to see. Enjoy. :)

The new Urology and Nephrology Hospital from outside. This is where they have dialysis machine.
Dr. Wesam Fawzy and I.
Patients during the dialysis session.

That's the dialysis machine.
The dialysis machine. The tube which red in colour is blood.

Each patient that undergoes dialysis session is due to both kidneys failure. Each session is about 4 hours for 3 times a week. The Dialysis Department has 2 shift. Everyday, except friday, at 8am - 12pm and 1pm - 5pm. That's all from me, folks and thanks for reading! Tata for now. Bye!

0 Respond(s):