? ??????????????Dark Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (23 Ratings)??1712 Grabs Today. 25796 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??1624 Grabs Today. 9851 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Who am I

Who I am
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

LIfe's Too Short

Friday, February 12, 2010

Clinical Attachment (1st week)

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!

How's everyone doing? Good, I hope. For this topic, I'll write about all what happened in this 1st week, starting from 6th February till today, that is 11th february 2010. I was in Group 2. It was nice. At my first sight when we had meeting with the International Students Affair, everybody was like top student. I was scared and I had butterfly in my stomach. But it does not kill my spirit inside. So we all met at the International Students Affair office at 9.00 am (6th February 2010). We were like celebrities! Because all we did is posed to the camera. For the 1st week, I had to go to Urology and Nephrology Center. For your information, Urology = study of urinary tract and Nephrology = study of Nephron, as in kidney. Lol! Right now, I'll show you some pictures so that you guys and gals can see and look. :)



1st year student that involved in the clinical attachment. We're 12 all together.


All students that involved.

The Urology and Nephrology team (for 1st week only)


This is how the Urology and Nephrology Hospital looks like. :D

Some photos of the garden in the hospital.










That's all for now. Hope u'll be visiting my blog again. :D

0 Respond(s):